skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Clint & Adrienne Jacobs Family
Friday, August 22, 2008
Never Hold In Your Farts!
My grandpa forwarded me an email with a bunch of funny pictures & captions of animals. Although I'm not much of an animal lover (I'm not a hater either, I just prefer to be pet-less). these pictures really tickled my funny bone. Hee-larious!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attention Voyeurs!
Welcome to our family blog! We hope you enjoy your time here. Please leave a comment so we know you stopped by!
Musical Walk Down My Memory Lane
My Beautiful Family
My 5 Whys
Clockwise from top left: Cade, Payton, Cole, Delaney, Corbin
Friends & Family
Heath & Alyssa Morby
Gagon Fam
Yesterday A Moment Later
Darling Delaney's Delightful Domain
Catching Up With The Casebolts
Cader's Space
A Day in the Life of a Heck
VanDamFam
Cam, Jen, Trent and Kilee
Eliza Brock
Coletrain's Site
Happy Hansens'
Just the Two of Us
Dixon Daze
Warren E. Hardy Family
Payton's Place
Liz, Marc and... Monte
Lehi Wright's
Cami Hansen
Clymer Fam
Cindi & Steve Reeves
Corbin's Corner
The Brooks'
Our Life in a Nutshell
The Jacobs Family
Larry & Abbey Chase
Brad, Mel, Sassy and Sammy
Confessions of a Vinyl-holic
That's What Kelsey Said...
Wilde Family
Brandon Hansen
Tempting Treats
The Neil & Sarah White Family
M&JC
Philippines Service Corps Experiences
What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?
It's Miller Time!!
McLean Family Adventures In Germany~
Blogs I like to read
My Year Without
The Lazy Organizer
Seriously, so blessed!
A Year of CrockPotting
Getting By
11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven
Homemaking In The REAL World
Safely Gathered In
Dell Online Coupon
My Most Oft Visited Sites (other than my banks)
LDS Church
Nouveau Riche
Prepaid Legal Services, Inc.
See where our visitors are from!
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Trying to make some extra $$$ in a bad economy
AJ's Closet
J-Team Waterfowlers
If I wasn't already married...
THIS is who I'd be hunting down!
Denver, CO Temple
Labels
Concert
(1)
Contest
(1)
Corn Maze
(1)
Fall
(1)
fat girls
(1)
gaining weight
(1)
Harvest
(1)
Hay Ride
(1)
Jesse McCartney
(1)
Katy Perry
(1)
Phooson
(1)
Pumpkins
(1)
In Honor of my Cancer Butt-Kickin' Friend, Eliza!
Please click here to make a FREE donation for FREE Mammograms!
My friend Chenel's awesome vinyl biz!
We collect Box Tops for our school
If you have any you aren't using, please send them to us!
I LOVE my jazzercise class!
Cute Layouts
What A Fantastic FREE Gift to Us All!
I See You Looking At Me!
Followers
Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2010
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(8)
Never Hold In Your Farts!
My Fashionista Diaries
I'm in Love!
Girls Night Out
Payton's First Day of School
Glendale Pool Fun!
Cliff Jumping at the Water Hole
Family Reunion Camping
►
July
(20)
About Me
AJ
Coletrain
No comments:
Post a Comment