Friday, October 24, 2008

Cole's Last Single Digit Birthday

I've been horrendous about taking photos lately. All I got last night of Cole's birthday dinner was us singing (pitch perfect, I might add) Happy Birthday and him blowing out the candles. I make a vow to take lots of pics at his pool party on the 7th! He is such a goof! He woke up really early because he was so excited about his day. He also told me that yesterday was a great day...one of the best of his life! He LOVED his gifts (Broncos poster, Broncos watch, Broncos football, Pokemon cards & album + the Ultimate Pokeman Book AND IronMan DVD). He seriously made out this year and he's told me thank you about 11 times today! Oh, and yes, that is a pink cake you see in the video. Cole feels secure enough with his masculinity that he had no problem asking for strawberry cake,even after I explained that it was pink cake w/ pink frosting. He even let Delaney & Payton decorate it with sprinkles. What a guy!

No comments: