Monday, April 6, 2009

Toddler Speak

It always cracks me up to listen to little people talk. Delaney is non-stop from the moment she wakes up until she is actually asleep. Because I have so much practice listening to her, I usually can understand most everything she says. Today, she told me she wanted to watch a movie and when I asked which one, I could not understand what she was saying. Finally, I got it, but had to get it on video.

About a year ago, her favorite movie was Willow (yes the same one with Val Kilmer). The way she said it always mad us laugh and I could just kick myself for not getting it video recorded!

Since we were already in her bedroom, I decided to get a shot of the entire princess room since I haven't posted any pictures of it. We will probably paint the room eventually, but here is what it will look like for a while at least.

Let's see if you can figure out which movie she was referring to!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How cute! Have to admit I had no idea what she was saying. The room looks good!

Robyn Kessler said...

I was just wondering- it's a little hard to tell from the video- what is Delaney's favorite color?