Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Blessed First Day of School!





I love my children. A lot! However, they have been out of school since April 27th (because of the move). Needless to say, we were pretty tired of each other and the last few weeks have been rather torturous. Tuesday was Cole's & Cade's first day of school! They were excited, I was excited...it was all good!

The boys go to a school with a dress code uniform, but you can't really tell with their sweatshirts covering them up (it's getting cold in the morning already). I think they look so handsome in their uniforms!

The only bummer about school starting up is that I am making a 45 minute commute to take them to the school we LOVE since we are still living temporarily in another city. Our day begins with a 5:30 am alarm and we are done with chores and getting ready and out the door by 6:45 am. We all know it is worth it and the boys are thrilled to be back with all of their friends and I am thrilled that I can drop them off every day knowing they are in competent hands and will actually learn something! Yay for a great charter school!

No comments: