Saturday, September 13, 2008

Water World

I know I'm a day late and dollar short with this post, but hey, at least I'm getting to it within a month! For Grandma Cheryl's big 5-0 birthday, we all went to Water World. It is her birthday tradition to go to Elitche's every year. However, this year, Elitches was closed because of a private party (jerks). So we opted for Water World. It was a blast, but I had forgotten about all those ridiculous hills. AND you have to drag your own darned tube up those stinkin' hills! Even with all the Jazzercising I did this summer, I was exhausted by day end! I pretty much hung out with Delaney & Corbin all day doing the "little people" rides. Although we had fun anyway! We all went on the Voyage to the Center of the Earth ride. Then split up so the big kids could ride the scary stuff and the smaller kids could ride the less scary stuff.

Since, surprisingly, there is a lot of water at Water World, I didn't take my camera with me on very many of the rides, so the pictures are fairly lacking to document the experience. However, here are the few shots I got...

No comments: