Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged: By Two


So I've been tagged probably 17 times in the past 30 days and I've been rebelling and not replying (so not me). So, here are my answers to 2 of the tags I got.

Two names you go by:
1. AJ
2. Hunny

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. jeans
2. pink fuzzy socks (it's cold down here)


Two of your favorite things to do:
1. GNO (that's girls night out, sicko)
2. game night


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. A new house
2. A new job for Clint

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Milo the bestest westie in the world
2. Sadie when I was hallucinating and thought I liked cats

Two things you ate today:
1.Honey Nut Cheerios
2.Meatloaf (seriously)


Two people you have talked to today?
1. Ian
2. Fallon

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Going to lunch with my best buddy Tony
2. Going to Wal-Mart to buy more stuff to bake (see above)

Two longest car rides:
1. Michigan by myself

2. Whenever Clint and I are fighting

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water w/ no fruit in it!
2. Diet Dr. Pepper

1. What is your occupation right now? Stay at home mommy - FINALLY!
2. What color are your socks right now? Pink/white stripes
3. What are you listening to right now? The kids playing guitar hero
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Salad
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Cheryl
8. How old are you today? 30
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Volleyball or football
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
12. Favorite food? Chocolate
13. What is the last movie you watched? Twilight (disappointing)
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve
15. How do you vent anger? Cry and write in my online journal
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't really remember...maybe my life-size Mickey Mouse
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries or maraschino cherries
22. Living arrangements? Let's not go there
23. When was the last time you cried? Earlier today...I'm a bit emotional lately
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, shoes, & more shoes. Also a karaoke machine & printer paper
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you still talk to? Besides family members, I would have to say Jess M
26. What did you do last night? Burned some CDs
27. What are you most afraid of? Losing a child
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Bacon cheeseburger
29. Favorite dog breed? Westies for permanent, labs for puppy love
30. Favorite day of the week? Monday – everything starts anew.
31. How many states have you lived in? 5
32. Diamonds or pearls? DIAMONDS!
33. What is your favorite flower? Stargazer Lily


No comments: