Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hair Cut



I got a hair cut. Not just any hair cut, a much shorter hair cut. I like it. Luckily, if I tire of it, my hair grows so fast, it won't take long to get back to "normal". I've also kept it at my natural color, which is a first for the last 10 years! I'll probably go more blond in the spring, but for now, I'm keeping it dark. Anyhow, here is "The Cut". It didn't turn out anything like I expected (my hair rarely behaves as it is asked to), but I think Courtnee did a fab-o job! If you are in the market for a hair cut or color or whatever, give Courtnee a call!

7 comments:

Julie said...

I noticed it Sunday- Looking good!

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

i like it age, looking Hot! fal

Cami said...

Super cute! Isn't it great to have a stylist in the family? Tell Courtnee great job! Also, I love your family pic at the top of your blog - what a handsome (and beautiful) family!

BradandMelanie said...

I love it, and the color too - I don't think I have seen your hair this dark and it looks really good.

Sarah said...

Looks good. I wanted to tell you at chuch but you disappeared!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Sassy-Frass!!!

Robyn Kessler said...

Looks fab! Anyhow- HI- How are you? Thanks for leaving comments on my blog- it makes me so happy! And I'm glad to know you have nerdy children- they are the best! Maybe I'll actually get to meet them someday! In the meantime, I love looking at pics of them and all your cute activities!