Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas with the Jacobs

The Sunday after Christmas was our day to spend with the extended Jacobs family. As usual, we gorged ourselves. All of the "blood" Jacobs eat Pigs...a German food I haven't acquired a taste for in 12 years. They stink up the whole house while cooking and that's pretty much my #1 rule about food...If you have to cook it outside, don't put it inside your mouth. Halitosis, anyone? I think it is a pretty good rule. But I'm digressing.

This is a picture of super cutie Trent (you can kind of see Brittny, Jenni & Courtnee...yes I am the only Jacobs sis-in-law without an "ie" name).Back to Christmas. After dinner, we went downstairs where we attempted to take family pictures. They all turned out crappy. Aunt Tracy brought little goodie bags for all of the kids. Inside there were these little blow up balls with a snowman inside the blew up too. We are a close knit family, but no, Cameron & Courtnee are NOT making out. They are just trying to be efficient at blowing up the balls so the kids could go play. Then the boys/kids played pool and ping pong while the girls did dishes and stuff. After that, the real party started and we karaoke-ed. They really need to add that word to the dictionary. There I go again.Below is a video of the howling...I mean karaoke-ing. Clint, Taylor, Moon and Andrea had a fantastic time desecrating 80's monster ballads. They kept making the player skip because they were really belting out the tunes!I planned to take a bunch of pictures of everyone, but my camera disappeared at some point during dinner. From the quality of the below posted photos, it is evident that the culprit was an underaged minion. I did my best to clean them up (since I'm like basically a professional photographer and everything).

Here is Chase. He is Moon & Tracy's youngest.
Looks like Grandpa Jay found the camera theif!It's always fun to see our relatives from far away Denver!


No comments: