Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girl's Night + My Birthday = Fun Times!

So for girl's night this month, we also celebrated my birthday. We went to Applebees and ordered 1 of everything on the appetizer menu, apart from the shrimp. Yes, we had plenty to eat. After stuffing ourselves silly and talking over each other for 2 hours, we headed to my mom's basement for some games and karaoke. We karaoked for just a bit and then began playing a game I got when I was 13 called "True Colors". OMGosh, we had a BLAST playing it. I forgot to take many pictures because I was having too much fun, but here's what I actually got.






























Sarah, Amber, Michelle, Renee, Brooke, Kristine & I all had a really good time together! Thanks girls!







I also shot a short video of some of the karaoking. I did warn them that I was putting it on the blog (whisper: I don't think they heard me).

3 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

oh i wish i could of been there. Looks like a ton of fun! fal

Wilde Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, like always!! Wish I could have been there! Happy Birthday!

BradandMelanie said...

Happy Birthday! It's always fun to get out with just the girls.