Friday, August 8, 2008

Glendale Pool Fun!

We rented a really cute house in Glendale to be close to the college while Jay, Cheryl and I were swapping time with kids and taking classes at Nouveau Riche. My day to stay with kids was Monday and we spent about 3 hours in the pool that morning.

I kicked the kids' booties in our under-water-handstand competition. They were pretty impressed that I could walk all over the pool on my hands!

I finally got Laney to swim by herself. It took about 7 minutes of ear-piercing screaming, but then all of a sudden she stopped, looked around, and figured, "hey, I can do this". After that, she tooled around that little pool by herself and had a blast going wherever she wanted!

The college was fantastic (as always) and I took some really great classes. I took an awesome Lease Options class, Tax Strategies and Subject T0s. My favorite would have to be Subject To. I learned so much in that class!

We drove to Arizona this time (to get to both the reunion and the college) and the kids, of course, watched movies on the way to and from AZ. Clearly, there was a very scary part in one of the movies, so Laney just covered her eyes and screamed. We also stopped at a McDonalds in Globe, AZ on the way home to get some food and stretch our legs for a bit. The kids always love the Play Place!

1 comment:

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Your kids will definitely remember this summer for the rest of their lives! They look like they are having the best time.