Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Fashionista Diaries

As Clint and I were driving down the highway tonight, there was a man who was walking on the side of the road wearing a badly done Tye-dye shirt. A few minutes later, Clint chuckled and we had the following dialogue:

C: You will not believe what I was just thinking about.
A: If it's not the usual 3, then yes, I'm stumped
C: Do you remember those old shirts called Hypercolor?
A: Oh my gosh, I totally remember those. Those are basically the reason that the dumb ink tags started getting put on clothing because everyone wanted one of those goofy shirts, but they were so expensive.
C: They were always a different color under armpits.
A: Gross!
C: Did you ever have one?
A: No, I didn't own one, but I borrowed one from a friend one night out and couldn't keep anyone's hands off of me
C: Typical...I know I'm totally dating myself here talking about hypercolor clothing, but I was just dying about that goofy fad! So, I'm going to put a poll on here to find out how many people owned one, wore one, or don't even know what they are! So take a second to vote before you leave! It's just to the right of this post ---->

1 comment:

BradandMelanie said...

I always forget about the weird and silly fads that come and go - I was never really cool enough to get a hypercolor shirt...but I always wanted one. I am sure I could get one on ebay or something :)