Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm in Love!

I'm in LOVE! His name is Edward. He has really smooth, silky looking pale white skin. The most amazing eyes and lips and body. He's absolutely breathtaking! I met him on a blind date...of sorts. My girlfriends, Eliza and Liz, introduced us. I was a little reluctant at first (being married with children does that to me sometimes), but I finally relented and picked him up at Wal-Mart this past Wednesday. I had no idea that it would be love at first site...I haven't been able to put him down. Oh, did I mention...he's a vampire...and he's fictional...and he only lives on the pages of the Twilight series of books. So yeah, I've turned into one of THOSE girls! I finished the first 3 books in 1 day each and now I'm 1/2 way through the 4th (2nd to last) book. So, Eliza and Liz, may I crash your movie party and head to the theatres with you on November 21st to fall in love again? This time on a movie screen? Although I don't know if I'll be able handle Cedric Diggory as Edward, since I had such a crush on Cedric a while ago that I'm still not totally over (in another series)!



3 comments:

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I did not hear anything about these books until 3 weeks ago - I thought no way... I will never read a book - much less a book about a stupid vampire - and yes, just like you I was hooked - 3 books down in 3 days - I have found the 4th one to borrow for our trip to Barcelona! Yahoo - I cannot wait to read it.

Liz said...

I KNOW!!! Those dang books are AMAZING!

Eliza Brock said...

Hellz yeah. Ha!! Another one bites the dust. Hope you enjoyed #4. And OF COURSE, you can come to our twilight party at the movies.....I wonder how long we will be standing in line for those bad boys?!?