Thursday, July 10, 2008

Darling Delaney

Basically Laney just sits around being beautiful...no wait...that's not true at all. She actually doesn't sit around...she is way too busy getting into trouble! I have always said that I wanted an even number of kids. However, I have also heard that once you've had your naughtiest, that usually means you are done. So, I think Laney just may be the caboose of our family. She is talking quite a lot now and "considering" potty-training. Her first full phrase was "I'm a princess" which is totally appropriate! She loves all things girlie. She wears earrings, bracelets and a necklace every day and always reminds me to let her put on her "yips" (or lip gloss as us common folk call it) before we go anywhere (thank you Grandma Cindi for that gene). Laney pretty much runs our household and has everyone wrapped around her dainty little fingers. She loves her friends in nursery and LOVES to put on her "simming soup" to go to the "yake or poooooool". She gets her heart broken every time someone leaves the house without her and her new favorite movie is Willow (I have to get a video of her saying Willow...absolutely hilarious)!

No comments: